Table of Contents
Please contact Mark Lewis Translation using the form below or by email
- DEST and Bsc in (Business Information Systems) from Paris V and Brighton Universities (1994)
- I have been self-employed since 2004 and lived in France for 19 years.
- I hold both French and British nationalities and currently live in London.
Please find here my CV which details my experience from 1992.
I have 8 years of technical experience, providing French to English technical translation, specializing in:
- Audiovisual, including video subtitling and audio transcription
- Legal and Business Management
- Supply chain
- Information Systems
- Technical and Industrial
See my recent projects page
Proofreading and revision
- Proofreading, Revision, MT Post-Editing
- Internet site translation, specializing in WPML for WordPress.
- I use Rankmath and Google Site Kit SEO tools
- Localization and translation of SEO metadata
I use the following tools to provide rapid quality delivery:
- Dragon Naturally Speaking to dictate as much as possible
- Trados Studio 2019 to retain formatting and manage translations
- I also use Smartcat and Memsource translation platforms
- Antidote to check written prose and non-technical documents
- Microsoft Azure Text-To-Speech to read back translated documents.
Please find our translation prices here
Prices and payment
We normally accept payment via bank transfer, details will be provided on the invoice.
Payment via Paypal
We accept payment by PayPal for translation services.
You can upload a file for translation or estimation here.
Please click below to complete your payment using PayPal.
Other contact profiles
- My profile on proz.com translator community.
- My profile on Linked In
- Mark Lewis Translation on Twitter
- Mark Lewis Translation on Facebook
Please contact us using the form below or by email